Affects Version/s: 0.8
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7 home premium
In the little area where you choose your version of minecraft you want to play, it always says "Will be installed".
When it was 13w19a it said "Up to date" after the initial installation of the .jar files.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open minecraft launcher 0.8
2. Look at the top right area where you select your minecraft version
3. Install any version of minecraft (i did 13w21a)
4. Close out of minecraft after done loading.
5. Re-open minecraft launcher 0.8.
6. Look at the top right area where you select your minecraft version.