Affects Version/s: 1.6.5
Fix Version/s: None
[11:13:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: RhiannonMay
[11:13:47] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:433e245e50314a128004f0b4acfe387e:41e483c81d2045e096cb1e6c471a9aef)
[11:13:51] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[11:13:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[11:13:54] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[11:13:54] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[11:13:54] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[11:14:01] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005a2c55ec, pid=4036, tid=3948
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev64.dll+0x55ec]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release