Affects Version/s: 1.5.3
Fix Version/s: None
I cannot open my minecaft (minesafter)(windows 7) it says:
[18:59:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Player
[18:59:36] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:6d4c48c473674416a6a639515a3227a4:00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000)
[18:59:39] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[18:59:40] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[18:59:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[18:59:40] [Client thread/WARN]: File minecraft:sounds/mob/ghast/fireball.ogg does not exist, cannot add it to event minecraft:item.fireCharge.use
[18:59:40] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[18:59:40] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[18:59:41] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[18:59:41] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[18:59:44] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2a873e88, pid=7772, tid=7060
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_67-b01) (build 1.7.0_67-b01)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.65-b04 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed