Affects Version/s: 1.5.1
Fix Version/s: None
Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
(The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[21:56:32] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[21:56:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[21:56:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2a493e88, pid=3920, tid=3904
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_67-b01) (build 1.7.0_67-b01)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.65-b04 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed