2.1.1351 (Windows) / 2.1.1350 (Mac OS) / 2.1.1349 (Linux)
Windows 10 Pro 64bit, version 1803, build: 17134.345
Intel i7-6820, 32GB ram, 64bit
Java 1.8.0_181-b13 64bit
Minecraft Launcher version: 2.1.1432
Production is simple:
- Plug in a secondary monitor
- Launch minecraft's launcher
- move the launcher window to the secondary monitor
- click "play"
- close minecraft
- disconnect the secondary monitor
- launch minecraft's launcher again
- the launcher will not appear on the primary display and does not seem to have way to move it to the display.