Affects Version/s: TU24/1.16
Fix Version/s: TU42/CU32/1.35/Patch 12
Affected Platforms:Xbox 360
Placing lava over a beacon and then removing it, letting it decay, the beacon will not work anymore, even with a clear sky.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a working beacon (with iron etc under it)
2. A few blocks above the beacon, place a lava source block.
3. The beacon will stop working (intended)
4. Remove the lava and let it decay naturally.
5. The beacon won't turn back on no matter what. (Bug)
Breaking and replacing the beacon or iron blocks will NOT fix it.
EDIT: Restarting the world fixes the beacon. I believe it is paired with
MCCE-46 having to do with shadows?