Affects Version/s: TU46/CU36/1.39/Patch 15
Fix Version/s: Past Release - TU60/CU50/1.64/Switch Patch 11/WiiU Patch 30
Affected Platforms:Xbox One
Tested only on Xbox One, uncertain if this affects other versions.
This is a partial duplicate of
MCCE-2514 which was incorrectly listed as resolved.
The recipe for Mossy Stone Bricks (MSB) says that it requires Stone Bricks + Vines. However, the recipe incorrectly allows Mossy Stone Bricks in place of regular Stone Bricks which results in wasting Vines and gives the illusion of not creating anything. The determining factor for which brick the recipe uses is the brick's location in your inventory. Whichever item is "first" in the inventory is the one used as the recipe input.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Place Vines as top left inventory item.
2. Place Stone Bricks to the right of Vines.
3. Attempt to create Mossy Stone Bricks.
Result: Mossy Stone Bricks created successfully.
4. Move Mossy Stone Bricks to before regular Stone Bricks.
5. Attempt to create Mossy Stone Bricks.
Result: Mossy Stone Bricks created using itself and Vines as an ingredient. End result appears to be wasting Vines and receiving nothing.
1. Place Vines and Mossy Stone Bricks in inventory in any order.
2. Discard any regular Stone Bricks from inventory.
3. Recipe for Mossy Stone Bricks still craftable, resulting in same effect as previous reproduction.