Affects Version/s: Xbox One CU13
Fix Version/s: None
Affected Platforms:Xbox One
Saved games on my Xbox One don't sync. This includes saved games brought over from Xbox 360. Additional unable to load the list of Xbox 360 games too.
1. When loading a saved game brought over from Xbox 360 it will get to the 90% range it exits with Error 0 unable to sync at this time.
2. When loading a saved game created on the Xbox One it takes a very logn time before it just exits back to the menu with no error messages.
Things I've tried.
1. Turn off xbox and on
2. Pull power and plug back in
3. Delete game saves
4. Delete profile
5. Uninstall and reinstall (which also included steps 3 and 4)
6. Tried a new router
7. Tried an external USB 3.0 hard drive that was 256GB or larger
Nothing has worked. This has been going on for 30 days now. Microsoft Xbox Support, chat, email, phone, twitter and including Advocacy support have been unable to resolve this issue. Microsoft blames Mojang, Mojang blames Microsoft.
I don't know what else to try at this point. IF the game save is corrupt and lost ok but I refuse to play anymore if this could happen again I would just be wasting my time.