I formally address my concern of the Server API (server.properties, ops.txt, etc.), for it has not been updated since the last addition to server.properties around v1.6.2. I am creating this Minecraft API ticket with the sole purpose of suggesting new features to the Server API.
- New server.properties lines
- language - selects which language the server displays by default (uses the HTML language codes, like en for English and ru for Russian)
- enable-censor - enables a censoring system to censor profane or foul words displayed in chat (defaults to false)
- New files to add to a server directory
- censor.txt - Shows a list of profane words to censor (only generates if enable-censor is set to true
I sincerely hope you take these suggestions into account. Minecraft is a very popular game, and we should keep it that way.
Yours truly, Liam Whitt!