Allow all consumables to be defined trough a single API
All existing food items and potions should be able to be defined trough this API
- Define which effects are applied to the player when an item is consumed (including but not limited to Health, Saturation and Hunger)
- Any Item should be able to be defined as a consumable
- Any effect should be able to be added to any consumable.
- Specify for how long effects last.
- Ability to define a specific chance for effects to apply (like for Rotten Flesh)
Note that the effects themselves and how they are shown is not part of this API, see MCAPI-188
Justification and Use Case:
Simpler Management of Consumables for mods and vanilla.
None discovered at this time.