Affects Version/s: Minecraft 16w04a
Fix Version/s: None
In the last snapshot, clearing player's items creates ghost items.
What I was expecting to happen:
Clearing a player clears his items.
It creates ghost items. You can move them in your inventory if you're in creative, you can right click on it and it plays the animation - even if nothing happen (for example, you can try to drink a potion, the animation will play BUT you won't receive the effect.)
You can equip fantom armors ; you can break blocks in creative with the ghost sword (even if it won't make the sound, wich is weird).
● First, create a flat new world.
● Give yourself a repeating command block :
● Enter the following command in the command block :
● Change the command block settings to : Always Active
● Now leave the command block & take items from your inventory.
A message should display (your inventory was cleared) but the item is still here, as a ghost item.