operating system Windows 7, and Java version 8.0
I have just payed for the game and dowloaded it,but it dodn`t work.
When i press play i get this :
Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 286]
[10:08:41] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: frejafar
[10:08:41] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:6e3adf91060546789cce78190b746e3a:29e685b9e4314e419ce57b8937175713)
[10:08:43] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[10:08:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[10:08:44] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing sound for event: minecraft:entity.snowman.ambient
[10:08:44] [Client thread/WARN]: Missing sound for event: minecraft:item.bottle.fill_dragonbreath
[10:08:44] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[10:08:44] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[10:08:44] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[10:08:44] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[10:08:44] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[10:08:46] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas
[10:08:47] [Client thread/ERROR]: Realms module missing
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27513e88, pid=2764, tid=4092
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release