Affects Version/s: Snapshot 13w06a, Snapshot 13w07a, Snapshot 13w09a, Snapshot 13w09b, Snapshot 13w09c, Snapshot 13w10a, Snapshot 13w10b, Minecraft 1.5, Snapshot 13w11a, Minecraft 1.5.1, Snapshot 13w16a, Snapshot 13w16b, Minecraft 1.5.2, Snapshot 13w17a, Minecraft 1.6.1, Minecraft 1.6.2
Fix Version/s: None
Iron Golems given a Strength or a Weakness potion are not buffed/debuffed in strength, respectively.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Make a new Creative world.
2. Create two Iron Golems at a distance from one another.
3. Give one a Strength II potion and the other a Weakness potion.
4. Spawn Skeletons near the Iron Golem with Strength II (make sure it's night)
5. Observe how it takes usually 1-2 hits to kill the Skeletons, which is how it is without the Strength potion.
6. Spawn Skeletons near the Weakness Iron Golem and notice the same results.
I believe this bug is due to the fact that Iron Golems deal different damage for each hit instead of a constant damage like everything else.