Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.9
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Put your operating system Windows 7
[21:20:31] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: megmog
[21:20:32] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:1337535510N:d44c54bdb5b8327e9db56c4ebe00fd7c)
[21:20:34] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[21:20:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[21:20:39] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[21:20:39] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[21:20:39] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[21:20:39] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[21:20:39] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[21:20:42] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x275a3e88, pid=4320, tid=4888
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_66-b18) (build 1.8.0_66-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.66-b18 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- C:\Users\Megan Moglione\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid4320.log
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release