[10:33:48] [main/INFO]: Setting user: amylee33
[10:33:48] [main/INFO]: (Session ID is token:1337535510N:5fb21a76de6c3fcd9d7f2784cbf76848)
[10:33:49] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[10:33:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
(The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[10:33:51] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[10:33:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[10:33:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x26a03e88, pid=4848, tid=2808
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_31-b13) (build 1.8.0_31-b13)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.31-b07 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- C:\Users\Megan Moglione\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid4848.log
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release