Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.9
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:java version 8 and tried 6
keep getting this and game will not load any advice much appreciated
Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 286]
[11:18:16] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: CODSWAG123
[11:18:16] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:f01f3cae2a784dfb96345dc752b775ed:b1d3ccaee4d1413c9eed09a6aa1b444a)
[11:18:18] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[11:18:20] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[11:18:21] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[11:18:21] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[11:18:21] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[11:18:22] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[11:18:22] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[11:18:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x274f3e88, pid=2432, tid=3636
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- C:\Users\Dell Lattitude\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid2432.log
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release