Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.9
Fix Version/s: None
Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 286]
[09:53:40] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Groodyween
[09:53:40] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:1be183b71658416fa0a5a66be0babd2f:57943c66681c485c8d59b048e05c04f6)
[09:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[09:53:43] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[09:53:45] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[09:53:45] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[09:53:45] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[09:53:45] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[09:53:46] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[09:53:48] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x279f3e88, pid=3268, tid=3472
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release