Minecraft 15w51a, Minecraft 15w51b, Minecraft 16w02a, Minecraft 16w03a, Minecraft 16w04a, Minecraft 16w06a, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.9, Minecraft 1.9.1 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.9.1, Minecraft 1.9.2, Minecraft 16w14a, Minecraft 1.9.4, Minecraft 16w20a, Minecraft 16w21a, Minecraft 16w21b, Minecraft 1.10 Pre-Release 1
Windows 8.1, Java 1.8 32bit, Intel HD 4400
If you have one or more custom player skulls in your inventory, the off-hand slot background will change to display a strange white, black, and gray texture, unless:
- You have moused over a slot equal to or later than the last slot containing a custom head.
- There is an item in a slot after the last slot containing a custom head.
- There is an item in the off-hand slot.
Additionally, if a custom skull is placed in the helmet slot, all other armor slots will gain a black background. Mousing over one of the armor slots or placing a piece of armor in one of them fixes all later armor slots, but color shifts the background of the armor slot in question to different shades of gray. Also, If a custom player head is the last item in your hotbar, the attack strength indicator has a solid black background instead of being transparent.
This bug affects both creative and survival game modes.
- Give yourself a custom skull with the command
- Also the head from the creative inventory works
- Mess around with it in your inventory.