Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.9
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OS: Windows 10 Home
****USING OPTIFINE 1.8.8 HD ULTRA G6****
When minimizing the game window, it crashes.
Dec 10, 2015 7:52:31 PM
Crash Report when minimized:
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffc2796187e, pid=6564, tid=4132
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4icd64.dll+0x1187e]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
[error occurred during error reporting , id 0xc0000005]