Affects Version/s: Minecraft 15w46a, Minecraft 15w47a, Minecraft 15w47b, Minecraft 15w47c, Minecraft 15w49a, Minecraft 15w49b, Minecraft 15w50a, Minecraft 15w51a, Minecraft 15w51b, Minecraft 16w02a, Minecraft 16w03a, Minecraft 16w04a, Minecraft 16w05b, Minecraft 16w06a, Minecraft 16w07a, Minecraft 16w07b, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 4, Minecraft 1.9, Minecraft 16w32a, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w06a, Minecraft 18w50a, Minecraft 19w02a, Minecraft 19w12a, Minecraft 19w12b, Minecraft 19w13a, Minecraft 19w13b, Minecraft 19w14a, Minecraft 19w14b, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5, Minecraft 1.14, Minecraft 1.14.2 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 3, Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 4, 19w35a, 19w36a, 19w37a, 19w38b, 19w39a, 19w40a, 19w41a, 19w42a, 19w44a, 1.15 Pre-release 1, 1.15 Pre-Release 2, 1.15 Pre-release 3, 1.15 Pre-release 4
Fix Version/s: None
Using the 1-9 hotkeys to move an item to the 1-9 slots used to move the item there in any inventory (moving items that were already there to a different slot if needed), only not working if the player's inventory was full. However, as of the snapshot, this no longer works; it will now only put the item in the slot if it is free.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Sort your inventory so you have any item in your first slot.
2. Enter an inventory, such as an Anvil, Crafting Table or Furnace.
3. Produce an item in their output slots (e.g. by crafting, smelting or combining).
4. Hover over the item and press the 1 key.
The number 1 slot is replaced with the item from the inventory & the item originally in the 1 slot will enter the second slot.
The item stays in the inventory & the item currently in the first slot stays there.
Ways to Fix:
Revert to the behaviour of <1.8.8 & <15w44b, pretty sure Grum has been fixing a few bugs relating to hotkeys, stacking behaviour and inventories recently - so he must have made a change somewhere that produced this bug.
Other Steps to reproduce:
- Place valid recipe contents in crafting grid
- in 1.8.9
- Pressing hotbarkey of slot with item same as crafted item will add the item to the hotbar
- Pressing hotbarkey of slot with other item as crafted item will swap empty hotbar slot with occupied and place crafted item to the hotbar
- Pressing hotbarkey of empty slot places item there
- in 1.9-pre4
Pressing hotbarkey of slot with item same as crafted item will add the item to the hotbar(No longer works) Pressing hotbarkey of slot with other item as crafted item will swap empty hotbar slot with occupied and place crafted item to the hotbar(No longer works)
- Pressing hotbarkey of empty slot places item there (Still working)