Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.8
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7, Java - version 8 Update 65
Hi, I have a problem with my launcher. Something is wrong how can I see it's from the java platform. This is the text which appears on the launcher:
[20:59:53] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[20:59:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default, Faithful_4.zip
[20:59:54] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[20:59:54] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[20:59:54] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[20:59:55] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[20:59:55] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[21:00:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x1024 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27ea3e88, pid=6772, tid=3008
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_65-b17) (build 1.8.0_65-b17)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.65-b01 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
Could somebody help me ?