Affects Version/s: Minecraft 15w43c, Minecraft 15w44a, Minecraft 15w44b, Minecraft 15w45a, Minecraft 15w46a, Minecraft 15w47a, Minecraft 15w47b, Minecraft 15w47c, Minecraft 15w49b, Minecraft 15w50a, Minecraft 15w51b, Minecraft 16w02a, Minecraft 16w03a, Minecraft 16w04a, Minecraft 16w05a, Minecraft 16w05b, Minecraft 16w06a, Minecraft 16w07b
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 2
Environment:Windows 7, Java version 8 update 40 (x64)
To reproduce, follow the steps taken in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgiTzg2jr_A
- New survival game started at 15w43b.
- 90% of the time spent in a village in a plains biome.
- 1 or more skeletons with no AI would spawn each minecraft day around the village (or just player?).
- These skeletons can be hit once and no more but still remain.
- These skeletons if enough keep spawning in each minecraft day will prevent other mobs from spawning.
- Saving and reloading will remove these skeletons however they continue to keep respawning each minecraft day.
- Not related to Skeleton Traps.
The same issue occurs on occasion (thought very rarely) with baby zombies.
Others suggest the issue is related to despawning.
Removed references to Skeleton Trap since no AI skeletons occur without them.