Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.8
Fix Version/s: None
Java Version 8 Update 60
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
[09:31:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: GEORGE100
[09:31:29] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:1be005334747496fbfe070ede05ea653:74dee8f38d674bbfbe5cbe2d4bb162bf)
[09:31:38] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[09:31:40] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[09:31:42] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[09:31:43] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[09:31:43] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[09:32:01] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[09:32:01] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[09:32:01] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
AL lib: (EE) MMDevApiProc: WaitForSingleObjectEx error: 0x102
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005a2855ec, pid=2468, tid=4092
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev64.dll+0x55ec]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- C:\Users\George McCloud\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid2468.log
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
PLEASE ADVISE A FIX FOR THIS