Affects Version/s: Minecraft 15w36c
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OS: Linux (ver 3.13.0-62-generic, arch amd64)
Java: 1.7.0_79 (by Oracle Corporation)
Launcher: Minecraft Launcher 1.6.13 (bootstrap 5)
Minecraft: 15w36a (updated Wed Sep 02 11:46:40 ART 2015)
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
I didn't expect anything to happen, I was just testing a tripwire device that shot a healing arrow.
What actually happened was...:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. I was really high up the sky, maybe at y=250.
2. I built some blocks making a 5 by 5 platform.
3. I attached a tripwire to a dispenser.
4. The dispenser should have shot out a healing arrow to a villager.
5. The villager was one block below.
6. I triggered the tripwire by throwing an item, the dispenser shot the arrow and missed.