Minecraft 15w34d, Minecraft 15w36c, Minecraft 15w37a, Minecraft 15w38b, Minecraft 15w39b, Minecraft 15w39c, Minecraft 15w40b, Minecraft 15w41b, Minecraft 15w42a, Minecraft 15w43b, Minecraft 15w43c, Minecraft 15w44a, Minecraft 15w44b, Minecraft 15w45a, Minecraft 15w46a, Minecraft 15w47a, Minecraft 15w47c, Minecraft 15w51b, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.10.2, Minecraft 16w35a, Minecraft 16w42a, Minecraft 16w43a, Minecraft 16w44a, Minecraft 1.11 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.11, Minecraft 16w50a, Minecraft 1.11.1, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w06a, Minecraft 17w13b, Minecraft 17w15a, Minecraft 17w16b, Minecraft 17w17b, Minecraft 17w18b, Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 1.13-pre5, Minecraft 1.14.2, 1.15.2, 1.16 Release Candidate 1, 1.16, 1.16.1, 1.16.2 Pre-release 1, 1.16.2 Pre-release 2, 1.16.2 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.2, 1.16.3
When you are inside an inventory (chest/horse/crafting table/creative inventory...) only visible slots are updated. This way, when you are inside:
- Normal player inventory and Survival inventory tab in creative - everything is fine
- Most inventories - armor and offhand slots are not updated
Creative item/search tabs - only hotbar is updated
- When you remove an item (/clear, /replaceitem with air) from a non-updating slot you get a ghost item - you can't use it properly and it disappears in survival when you update your inventory.
- When you add an item (/replaceitem, pick up from ground) - you get an invisible item. It will reappear when you re-enter the world or (in survival) when you update this slot.
- Setup 2 command blocks with significant delay running in a loop, with commands like the following:
the second one with another block parameter;
- Open the creative menu and switch away from your survival inventory (note that the bug doesn't occur when the menu is closed);
- Wait for the command to switch the item and go back to your survival inventory: the item should be replaced but it is not: this is the issue;
- Optional: relog and see the item is replaced after all.