Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.8
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.8
1. I downloaded the latest backup of my Realms world (which was 22 days old)
2. I reset my world to try out some of the new templates
3. When I was done, I restored my world to the last backup (from 22 days ago)
4. However, when I joined that world, it was the last template I had tried (Random Skies)
5. I checked the backup I had downloaded in single player and it was the correct one. I re-uploaded this backup which fixed the problem.
What I expected to happen: When I restored the backup from 22 days ago, it would be my old world, not the new template.