Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.4
Fix Version/s: None
error as follows
[18:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: tja109
[18:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:d23eab0b807f4122b856170f5620fcb3:879a374922054638a774f56196ae0cf5)
[18:53:36] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[18:53:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[18:53:39] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[18:53:40] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[18:53:40] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[18:53:41] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[18:53:41] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[18:53:47] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000005c5755fc, pid=5548, tid=3708
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev64.dll+0x55fc]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release