Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: None
I can run Minecraft but the only versions I can play on are 1.7.2 and under. If I try to play on 1.7.4 or higher it will stay on the Mojang screen then crash. I've already updated it for 1.8.1 but its still doing it, I already deleted minecraft and all the files then re downloaded but nothing is changing. After it crashes it sends me this:
[17:27:29] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Jaslynxx
[17:27:29] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:4fdae0332a904ef5a6a29790ab72daa0:f3e01063c8cb4ad298ad99c412da635e)
[17:27:36] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[17:27:38] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[17:27:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[17:27:41] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[17:27:41] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[17:27:44] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[17:27:44] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[17:27:49] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2b753e88, pid=4636, tid=2704
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Please help, thank you.