Very simple to recreate bug.
- TNT is an opaque block, according to the Minecraft wiki (In it's unprimed state)
- Opaque blocks in Minecraft are known to stop the passage of redstone unless undermined by a repeater
- Despite no repeater present, the redstone signal is passed on.
STEPS TO RECREATE: Follow the screenshots provided
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- It does not matter whether you place the TNT before or after activating the lever:
- The redstone is cut visually
- The cut off redstone is powered
- Despite the dust being on, TNT is not primed
- In picture 5, the "powered" dust is successfully transmitting power to the green wool block, suggesting this is not just a visual glitch. - - The fact that power from the dust is capable of powering other things, supports the point about TNT not being primed