Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1
Fix Version/s: None
[00:57:41] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: LeonSummersgill
[00:57:41] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:56af357ce285456494dc292392a1cd9f:1ae52ffa4ff04c66a18a2e006858d47d)
[00:57:48] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[00:57:50] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[00:57:51] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[00:57:51] [Thread-6/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[00:57:51] [Thread-6/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[00:57:52] [Thread-6/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[00:57:52] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[00:58:12] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x512 textures-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x27403e88, pid=3728, tid=3384
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release