Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1, Minecraft 1.8.2-pre7, Minecraft 1.8.3, Minecraft 1.8.4, Minecraft 1.8.8, Minecraft 15w49b, Minecraft 1.9
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 16w32b
Windows 8.1, Java 8
When using the enchanting table GUI, if you have a tool and some lapis lazuli inside the active table slots already, and you try to shift-click transfer a single piece of lapis from your inventory to the table, it becomes a stack of zero instead of becoming an empty slot (a "null" stack).
This glitch only affects the client, and resolves itself upon reloading the world.
What I expected to happen was...:
The single piece of lapis lazuli would become an emptied slot.
What actually happened was...:
The slot still contains lapis lazuli with a red "0" count.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Put several lapis lazuli and an enchantable item in your inventory.
2. Right-click an enchanting table to open its GUI.
3. Move the enchantable item and at least one piece of lapis into the active slots of the table.
4. Rearrange the lapis in your inventory so that one of the slots only contains a single piece of lapis (i.e. there is no number next to it).
5. Shift-click on that slot to try to move the lapis into the table.