Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1, Minecraft 1.8.3, Minecraft 1.8.4, Minecraft 1.8.7, Minecraft 1.8.8, Minecraft 1.8.9, Minecraft 1.9.1, Minecraft 1.9.2, Minecraft 1.9.4, Minecraft 1.10, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w16b, Minecraft 1.12, Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 1.13, Minecraft 18w31a, Minecraft 1.13.1, 1.14.4, 1.15.2, 20w13b, 1.16 Pre-release 5, 1.16.1, 1.16.2, 1.16.3, 1.16.4, 20w51a, 1.16.5 Release Candidate 1, 1.16.5, 1.19
I am on one server and i can read the chat from both of them.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. I started Minecraft 1.8
2. I joined a multiplayer server and while it was loading to found out that i joined the wrong one (CubeKrowd)
3. While it was still loading i cancled
4. I clicked on the right server and joind a world where only a few things where and i was in spectator mode although I should have only been in creative. At that point i could read both chats.
5. I disconnected and logged back in and now the world was normal but still there where both chats
And even if i disconnect again the cubekrowd chat is still there. I tested going to a few different servers but the chat was always there.
When i restarted the game it was gone
Being connected to two servers at a time (MC-74984) can be exploited:
- Illegal movement (e.g. "phasing" through blocks), to some extent
- Item transfer when in Creative mode