Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1-pre3
Java 8 , Java 7
Windows 10 technical preview build 9860
Minecraft crashes after launch, it shows black screen for a second and then closes. Doesn't happen on 1.7.10 and below.
[19:51:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: braffolk
[19:51:36] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is token:ccca7487689540edb596c84fcce752ec:dd9ae0bcdb24481eaaf7e9e1aaa8f8b8)
[19:51:39] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[19:51:40] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffc2a0dc475, pid=9660, tid=12592
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4icd64.dll+0x30c475]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
[0x7FFC493EDCA0] ANOMALY: meaningless REX prefix used
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
I never had this problem before.