Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.8-pre3, Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1, Minecraft 1.8.8, Minecraft 15w47c, Minecraft 1.9, Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 18w03b
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:OS X 10.9.4
Category:Commands, Mob behaviour
1) Open up or create a creative world and turn off mobGriefing
2) run the following command in chat:
3) You will see the EnderDragon flapping and howling madly. This happens when an Ender Dragon tries to ride a stationary entity.
4) /kill both entities and run the following:
5) Once spawned, both bosses will immediately teleport 8 or so chunks in the -Z (now +Z?) direction.
6) Fly over to them. They will teleport again. This happens when an Ender Dragon tries to ride another boss.
7) /kill both entities (and fly back to your starting point if you want to).
8) Finally, run the following command:
9) Once spawned, both mobs will immediately teleport 8 or so chunks in the -Z (now +Z?) direction. The Blaze will despawn and the Ender Dragon will fly around normally. This happens when an Ender Dragon tries to ride any normal mob.