7.0_60-b19) (build 1.7.0_60-b19)
Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.60-b09 mixed mode windows-x86 )
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2b723e22, pid=1892, tid=2056
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_60-b19) (build 1.7.0_60-b19)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.60-b09 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4icd32.dll+0x43e22]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.