Affects Version/s: Minecraft 1.7.10
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Java version 7.0.450.18
I'm getting the following when we try to download Minecraft and play it
A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2a3b3e88, pid=5096, tid=3636
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_45-b18) (build 1.7.0_45-b18)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.45-b08 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
Can you advise what needs to be done so we can download and play the game?