Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w33c
Fix Version/s: None
What I expected to happen was...:
That the player model in my inventory wouldn't be looking backwards after changing the super secret settings.
What actually happened was...:
The player model in my inventory was shown backwards.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Load a world/ make a new world
2. If you are in creative mode, open inventory and click on survival mode inventory (the chest, which will also glitch). If in adventure mode or survival, ignore this step.
3. click the super secret settings button
4. open inventory and look at the player model. It will be backwards and the chest (the one that is on the tab for survival inventory in creative mode) will have a similar buggy look.
5. go back to default settings (click the super secret button until you go back to normal or hit f5) to change it back.