[16:03:10] [main/INFO]: Setting user: Drakef13
[16:03:10] [main/INFO]: (Session ID is token:08865e92410a4076a61669b13553f5eb:c201a3c9b125444ea9e1dcfca3c5d0f0)
[16:03:13] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[16:03:28] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
(The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[16:03:32] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[16:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[16:03:53] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2a6d3e88, pid=5912, tid=6104
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_67-b01) (build 1.7.0_67-b01)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (24.65-b04 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
this is all i keep getting when u upload this gamed