What I expected to happen was that the Tnt would ignite the other tn without any abnormalities
What actually happened was that they ignited, but sometimes dropped a Tnt item
I was playing on a multiplayer server, launching myself with a bunch of Tnt. One was powered and would cause the others to explode in a chain reaction. I saw glimpses of the items and I had more than 1 in my inventory. (I started with 1)
Steps to Reproduce: (The EXACT way I did it)
1. Make an Obsidian base with an area of 2X4 with redstone torches under every block
2. Make walls 2-4 high, filling in necessary corners.
3. Fill all but the bottom layer and 1 corner with Tnt
4. Place a Tnt on the bottom layer in the corner and quickly fill the rest in to cover it.
5. Stand on the top Tnt layer and wait.
6. Sometimes you will see the items or pick them up.