When we log on to run game and press play....this message appears
[20:54:36] [main/INFO]: Setting user: luvcat67
[20:54:36] [main/INFO]: (Session ID is token:227bd7fb4877495581b3cbc085f534d3:38758c3c02f24b178de3aec2cc7b128d)
[20:54:37] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.1
[20:54:39] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
(The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[20:54:40] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[20:54:41] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 512x256 textures/blocks-atlas
[20:54:42] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 256x256 textures/items-atlas
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x2adf3e88, pid=12044, tid=15708
- JRE version: 7.0_25-b17
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (23.25-b01 mixed mode windows-x86 )
- Problematic frame:
- C [ig4dev32.dll+0x3e88]
- Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
- The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
- See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed