Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w30c, Minecraft 14w31a, Minecraft 14w32a, Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1, Minecraft 1.8.8, Minecraft 15w32b, Minecraft 15w35e, Minecraft 15w39a, Minecraft 15w47c, Minecraft 15w49b, Minecraft 1.8.9, Minecraft 15w50a, Minecraft 16w05b, Minecraft 1.10.2, Minecraft 16w41a, Minecraft 16w42a, Minecraft 1.11.2, Minecraft 17w06a, Minecraft 17w17b, Minecraft 1.12 Pre-Release 6, Minecraft 1.12.1, Minecraft 1.12.2, Minecraft 17w43a, Minecraft 17w43b, Minecraft 17w45b, Minecraft 17w46a, Minecraft 18w03b, Minecraft 18w07c, Minecraft 18w08b, Minecraft 1.13.1, Minecraft 1.13.2, Minecraft 1.14 Pre-Release 5, 1.15.2, 20w12a
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 14w32d
Reinforcement zombies to not be hostile towards players in creative mode.
Reinforcement zombies try to attack the player who attacked the zombie spawning the reinforcement zombies even if the player is in creative mode.
- Spawn 3 or more zombies close to each other, while in creative mode;
- Walk back a little, and switch to survival mode;
- Hit one zombie, and make sure they DON'T hurt you (important);
- Quickly switch to creative mode;
- Some zombies will be chasing you.
- Set your gamemode to Creative
- Set the difficulty to "Hard"
- Set the gamerule doMobSpawning to true if it is not already
- Set the time to night or make sure there is no light in the area around you
- Summon a zombie using the following command
- Hit the zombie a few times
- Search for the spawned reinforcement zombies, if there are no other zombies you can use the following command
Based on 1.11.2 decompiled using MCP 9.35 rc1
Either the method net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.setAttackTarget(EntityLivingBase) should not set players in Creative or Spectator mode as target or the method net.minecraft.entity.monster.EntityZombie.attackEntityFrom(DamageSource, float) should test if the player is in Creative mode.