Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w30b, Minecraft 14w30c
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7, Java 1.8
I noticed how slow hoppers were in one of my superflat air worlds. I noticed a significant drop in speed in that world compared to others.
Hoppers process items at the same speed in any kind of world, unless altered.
Hoppers in superflat air worlds process items slower than in default generated worlds.
How to replicate:
1. Generate a superflat world with the preset 2;0;1
2. Do /setblock ~ ~-1 ~ stone
3. Set up a hopper clock, with both of them feeding into each other.
4. Put a single item in one of the hoppers.
5. Put comparators leading out of both the hoppers. Notice how slow they are compared to the same hopper clock in a normal world.
To compare, simply set up the same hopper clock in a default generated world.
Here is a link to the bug being proven: