Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w29a, Minecraft 14w29b, Minecraft 14w30b, Minecraft 14w30c, Minecraft 14w31a, Minecraft 14w32a, Minecraft 14w32d, Minecraft 14w33c, Minecraft 14w34d, Minecraft 1.8-pre1, Minecraft 1.8-pre2, Minecraft 1.8-pre3, Minecraft 1.8
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 1.8.1-pre1
2 block tall flowers generated in previous snapshot removes 2nd block in 14w29a
What I expected to happen was...:
There would be a normal 2 block tall flower there.
What actually happened was...:
The top block was missing.
(I placed the normal flower in the picture)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to a previous snapshot.
2. Place a 2 block tall flower.
3. Go to 14w29a.
4. The top block of the flower you placed should be missing.
Other steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new world in 1.7.10
- Place some 2 block tall flowers, ferns grass
- Go to 14w29b.
- Placed tall flowers drop as item, fern and grass vanishes.
- Double tall grass and sunflowers placed by world gen are not affected.