Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w28b
Fix Version/s: None
So I had a redstone clock with my piston and was testing out some slimeblock stuff. I attached a piece of stone (All blocks work) to the slimeblock attached to the stickypiston. Then I broke the block as it was moving.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a redstone clock
2. Put a sticky piston on the clock
3. Put a slimeblock on the stickypiston.
4. Put any block on the slimeblock.
5. Break the block that you put on the slimeblock as it is moving. Might take a few tries to get
6. You see the missing textures