Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w27b
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 8.1 x64; Java 1.8.0-b132
When curing a zombie villager, an unexpected side effect occurs that causes the player to consume an additional golden apple.
To reproduce (In survival mode):
1. Find a zombie villager to cure
2. Throw a splash potion of weakness
3. With more than 1 golden apples in the selected inventory slot right click the zombie with the golden apple and immediately release the right-click key.
- The zombie will begin to shiver and the curing effect is applied to the zombie indicating he is curing.
- A second apple in the inventory bar is consumed by the player although the right-click was immediately released.
- The absorption effect is applied to the player indicating a second apple from the inventory was consumed.
- No 'eating' animations were played by the player to indicate the second apple was being eaten.
- I did not expect the player to consume the second apple in the inventory.
- Only hold one golden apple in the selected inventory slot when curing a zombie villager.
See attached screenshots: Notice before right clicking on the zombie with the apple there are 3 golden apples. After right clicking on the zombie, there is 1 golden apples.