Minecraft 14w21b, Minecraft 14w25b, Minecraft 14w26b, Minecraft 14w26c, Minecraft 14w30c, Minecraft 1.8, Minecraft 1.8.1, Minecraft 1.8.2-pre1, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1, Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 2, Minecraft 1.10.2, Minecraft 16w42a, Minecraft 1.11
Stone brick(s) type blocks are inconsistently named:
- Stone BrickS Slab but Stone Brick_ Stairs [both same material, but differently named]
- BrickS Slab but Nether Brick_ Slab [Both brick slabs, but differently named]
- Stone BrickS but Stone Brick_ Monster Egg [Both same texture and partially same name, but still the S is inconsistent.]
1: if you type in "stone bricks" in the search tab, it will not show the stairs because they are stone brick_ stairs. (just without the S (_ representing the place where the S should be))
2: unlike all other ones:
- stone brickS slab
- stone brickS
- cracked stone brickS
- chiseled stone brickS
- mossy stone brickS
stairs are the only one without the S
3: monster egg stone bricks are called
stone brick without the S
so if we search "stone bricks" we will NOT find monster eggs.
if we search without the S we will find monster eggs.
Different naming for practically the same block (material)
- Renaming all of them to "stone bricks" or "stone brick" (without the monster eggs so it is convenient to find the non-monsteregg bricks)
- Renaming all of them AND the monster egg blocks.