Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w25b
Fix Version/s: None
What I expected to happen was...:
Locked repeater set into 4 ticks should have the texture of a locked repeater set into 4 ticks.
What actually happened was...:
It had a weird texture of a comparator.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Place a redstone torch/block.
2. place a repeater facing away from it.
3. Place a repeater facing sidewards from the first repeater.
4. Set the locked repeater to 4 ticks.
*F3 debug is on for your use.
- 2 screenshots attached, one in the default texture and one in my resource pack.