Minecraft 1.4.1, Minecraft 1.4.2
WINDOWS 7 64-BIT JAVA : 1.7.0
Put the summary of the bug you're having here
What I expected to happen was...:
settign my spawnpoint in a box with 1 torch in it with a comand -> commandblock
What actually happened was...:
the game told me "your bed was missing or obstructed"
because the commandblock was trying to TP me in the place where the torch was and it can't TP you in a block
so he told the game "don't TP him there hi will die" but a torch doesn't work that way.
I hope this help's you
Steps to Reproduce:
1. set up a box 1x3high put 1 torch on the highest block insite and a presure plate on the bottem.
2. set a command block to set you respawn in that box.
3. trigger the command.
4. typ /kill to test.
5. get you game saying "your bed was missing or obstructed".
(6. go to here and reportit like you know minecraft codign verry well.)
(7. hope mojang fix the problem.)
(8.and say hello I REALY WANNE LURN JAVA COADING BUT CAN'T I'M 17 Jears old I NEED HELP (i don't get it on my school =( LOL )
MC-141 "/spawnpoint" command fails directly on Pressure Plates, Cobwebs, Signs, Open Fence Gates