Affects Version/s: Minecraft 14w11b, Minecraft 14w21b, Minecraft 14w25b, Minecraft 14w26c, Minecraft 1.7.10, Minecraft 14w27b, Minecraft 14w29b, Minecraft 14w30a, Minecraft 14w30b, Minecraft 14w30c, Minecraft 14w31a
Fix Version/s: Minecraft 14w34a
Environment:Mac OS 10.9.2
What I expected to happen was...:
When hovering over the tellraw text, nothing changes in the world (that is, the sign remains the same).
What actually happened was...:
When I hovered over the tellraw text with a hoverEvent, the sign darkened.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Place down a command block to say the tellraw command, I used:
2. Place down a sign
3. Activate the command block
4. Hover over the tellraw text, and look at the sign as you do so. It should darken.
I attached a video of the test.
Steps to reproduce the darkening when showing inventory tooltips:
- Place some signs with text
- Open inventory
- Move your mouse over empty slots
- Move your mouse over allocated slots
- Observe the placed signs slightly (read: barely visible) darken