Villager Farmer leaves his house and works at night, going outside to harvest (new) grown crops/potatoes/carrots.
- I expected that villagers stay in their houses at night to prevent them from zombie attacks, no matter if they have work to do outside. (they could finish their work daytimes, right?)
Maybe the priority to stay safe and to not go outside in the night is too low, so that the farmer still harvests at night.
This issue occurs even when mob spawning is turned on (easy/normal/hard mode).
To recreate this do the following:
- build a house for a villager
- build farmland near the house
- spawn a farmer villager near the house
- set up some crops/potatoes/carrots on the farmland and let it grow